Nowadays, in this digital world, the website has become superb source for webmasters to gain visibility among the online user. Every website’s owner is very much concerned about knowing that how their websites are performing means how many visitors are coming to their site, on which page do the visitors mostly leave the site, how much they are converting their potential customers to buyers and lots more. To pinpoint all these requirements, numerous of free and premium Web Analytics tracking and reporting tools are available in the markets. That supports powerful reporting feature and enabled amazing user interface for easy to use.
Let’s flash on some of the Web Reporting tools:
1. Google Analytics: Google Analytics is the web Analytics tool, endorsed by Google. It offers free service that enables webmasters to visualize their site performance effectively. There is the superb reporting feature that ensures website owners to know their ranking status very well. The smart notification functionality enables website’s owner to be regularly updated with the information about their website very well. This tool supports perfect integration with other tools from Google.
2. Yahoo Web Analytics: Yahoo Web Analytics is the Web Analytics, presented by Yahoo that comes with amazing and feature-rich functionality for creating enchanting customizable report. This web reporting tool is packed with amazing key features that enhance the online business with great value and superb branding. Some of the imperative features that give website a boom are as follow:
- Campaign insights: To enhance ROI with smarter budget allocation.
- Audience insights: To ensure superb targeting for e-commerce merchandise, digital advertising and website content.
- Website insights: Supporting, engagement, higher clicks and conversions through behavioral paths, abandonment and content targeting.
3. Adobe Site Catalyst: Adobe Site Catalyst is one of the best Web analytic tools that is developed by Adobe. It has superb features that gleam the insight of the performance of site and give the perfect graphical presentation of site swiftly to the owner of the site. It has come with decision making aspect that ensures webmaster for speedy delivering of the changes, required in website or the content.
4. Web Trends: Web Trends is the web reporting tool, presented by the Web Trends organization. It has been implicated with powerful feature that grabs the audience insight toward the website and understand the user behaviors. And, then present them with graphical report to the webmasters. It has also enabled with feature that ensures reporting mobile-user of the website to the owner.
Hopefully, you are aware about the various web analytics tools. Apart from the above, there are some other tools available in the markets. If you find any confusion in this article or at any point, then you can share your views through the comment section given below.